- Location: 1400 – 1055 W Hastings St. Vancouver, BC
- Date: March 2, 2018
- Time: 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Cost: $145
- Purchase Tickets here
This workshop will provide you with the skills to analyze and understand potential market segments and refine your product and services offering in a way to create and maximize value for your customers and therefore your own business.
Successful businesses place customer needs first and develop insights into what their target market is seeking and willing to pay for. This knowledge leads to highly effective marketing, desired sales and profits, and potential growth of the business.
Whether you are trying to enter a new market, launching a new product/service, or simply seeking to generate more revenue, you should start by evaluating the market and assessing the value your business can add to it.
- Identifying and profiling a customer segment
- Practice using strategic marketing tools to develop customer insights
- Analyze and examine your business customer profile
- Designing solutions based on customer needs
- Map product features to customer needs
- Assessing the strength of your value proposition
- Develop an action plan to validate your understanding of the market
- Connect your value proposition to your business model
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
phone: +1 (604) 908-6496
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may transfer your ticket to other participants at least 2 days prior to the workshop.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Yes, if you transfer your ticket.